HI EVERYONE!

  • fbtebaldi@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 1999
      Just found your site, in fact I'm starting one myself, although it may
      take awhile.

      My favorite opera singers are: Tebaldi, Bjorling, Bastianini and
      Caballe. I would love to chat with other lovers of the TRUE opera voice.
      With the exception of one, I can't think of one singer today that
      compares to the Golden Age.

      Looking forward to hearing from you all. If you want to contribute to my
      list, you can, and it would be much appreciated.
      It's operapast@onelist.com.

      We need more sites like this. Aren't you tired of getting soap operas
      whenever you surf? I sure am.

      Love to all,

      operapast