Reminder - CLASSICALmanac

  • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 637 , Jan 31 2:47 PM

      CLASSICALmanac

      Date: Sunday, February 1, 2004
      Time: All Day

      <LI>1603 Birth of composer Michael TRUMPER.<BR>
      <LI>1633 Birth of composer Gabriel SCHUTZ.<BR>
      <LI>1669 Birth of composer Miguel LOPEZ. d-1723.<BR>
      <LI>1671 Birth of Italian violin craftsman <a
      href="http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14311b.htm">Francesco
      STRADIVARI</a> in Cremona.
      Son
      of Antonio. d- 11 MAY 1743.<BR>
      <LI>1690 Birth of Italian composer <a
      href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.karadar.it/Worterbuch/veracini.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DFrancesco%2BVERACINI%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG">Francesco
      VERACINI</A> in Florence. d-Florence, 31 OCT 1768.<BR>
      <LI>1701 Birth of Swedish composer Johan Joachim AGRELL, in
      L�th.
      <LI>1708 Birth of composer Pasquale CAFARO. d-27 OCT 1787.
      <LI>1743 Death of Italian composer Giuseppe Ottavio Pitoni, at
      85.<BR>
      <LI>1789 Birth of composer Hippolyte-Andre Baptiste CHEHARD.<BR>
      <LI>1795 Death of composer Giacomo Insanguine, at 66.<BR>
      <LI>1801 Birth of Swedish composer Adolf Fredrik LINDBLAD in
      Skanninge. d-Linkoping, 23 AUG 1878.<BR>
      See more at <A
      HREF="http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/FEB/01.html">1 FEB
      CLASSICALmanac</a>
    • OPERAlmanac@yahoogroups.com
      Message 637 of 637 , Dec 1, 2005

        CLASSICALmanac

        Date: Friday, December 2, 2005
        Time: All Day

        1854 Birth of Dutch composer Hendrika Van TUSSENBROEK in
        Utrecht. d-21 JUN 1935.
        1856 Birth in Helsinki of Finnish conductor and composer Robert
        KAJANUS. Noted for early Sibelius recordings.

        1863 Birth of composer Gustav WOHLGEMUTH.

        1866 Birth of choral director and organist Henry Thacker
        BURLEIGH in Stamford, CT.
        MORE=http://www.geocities.com/musiclassical/DEC/02.html