Romanian opera singers at OnlineGallery.ro

  • caligraful
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Hello,

      sorry for crossposting. Please allow me to announce the opening of

      OnlineGallery

      a new website featuring Romanian and East European contemporary art,
      theatre, photography, film, music,ballet.
      Artist's virtual exibitions and portfolios, coverage of latest
      cultural events in the area.

      We host an expanding section dedidated to opera singers, featuring
      SORIN COLIBAN, FELICIA FILIP, ELENA MOSUC, GEORGETA STOLERIU,ILEANA
      TONCA,
      EDUARD TUMAGIAN(IAN).

      http://www.onlinegallery.ro

      Please take a moment to look at us and excuse our minimal content in
      English. This will change soon!

      Thank you!
      Gabriel Dragomir
    • caligraful