New Website Press Release

  • Tenorlove
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 1999
      I wanted to get permission from the list owner before I posted this. I
      just got the permission today. This is a wonderful site. Please visit.

      Tenorlove
      http://www.jcarrreras.com

      For the past three months a team from the USA, Canada, Norway, England,
      Germany and the Netherlands have been building the Unofficial Jose
      Carreras Web site.

      Our site provides

      � Extensive listings of Carreras' discography, videography, and opera
      roles;
      � a continuously updated archive of both published and original
      articles and reviews on topics ranging from Carreras' contribution to
      the world of opera to lighthearted stories and reminiscences;
      � a vast photo bank;
      � a schedule of his recent and future appearances;
      � links to online resources for information about opera and classical
      singing, other Carreras web sites, including fan sites and chat sites,
      and sources for books, CDs and videos; and
      � information about and links to The Jose Carreras International
      Leukaemia Foundation.

      On Monday June 14, 1999, the site will be officially launched. You can
      visit us at http://www.jcarreras.com/

      JCarreras.com Web Team