Re: anOPERAlist~ Robert Gard

  • limekoola
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2001
      --- In AnOPERAlist@y..., "limekoola" <limekoola@y...> wrote:
      > --- In AnOPERAlist@y..., "john Lanigan-O'Keeffe" <jlok63@h...>
      wrote:
      > The music theatre piece (it used pre recorded/electric sounds) was
      > Regarding Faustus (1983) by Helen Gifford.

      And Robert gard did'nt create the lodger in Metamorphosis, Graeme
      Wall did (September 1983).
    • john Lanigan-O'Keeffe
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2002

        Did Gard do Regarding Faustus on tv first? It's not a piece I'm really up on.

        John.

        John Lanigan-O'Keeffe"
        >wrote:
        > > The music theatre piece (it used pre recorded/electric sounds) was
        > > Regarding Faustus (1983) by Helen Gifford.
        >
        >And Robert gard did'nt create the lodger in Metamorphosis, Graeme
        >Wall did (September 1983).

      • limekoola
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2002
          --- In AnOPERAlist@y..., "john Lanigan-O'Keeffe" <jlok63@h...> wrote:

          No, it was performed at the national Theatre in St. Kilda (just
          outside of Melbourne). It was recorded by ABC FM for radio broadcast
          but has never been produced on Tv. There has never been a revival of
          the work, either. Bob performed it a few times, I think he might
          have done it in Sydeny or Canberra too but it has not been performed
          since those original performances.
        • john Lanigan-O'Keeffe
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2002

            Dear limekoola,

            Thank you for illuminating me twice. I learn so much. Thank you.

            John

            "