a novel about Mozart's courtship

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      My novel about Mozart's courtship ("Marrying Mozart") is just being
      released in paperback from Penguin Books at the end of this month. (It
      is also out in Italian translation with German coming in 2006). The book
      had fantastic reviews in several major newspapers. The hardcover is
      discounted on Amazon for holiday presents for Mozart lovers. I would
      also be happy to autograph copies for anyone.

      Here's the Amazon link.
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0670032689/ref=lpr_g_2/104
      -5748258-5391950?v=glance&s=books

      Thanks very much. My direct e-mail is Stephanie_Cowell@...