Wanted: Lucia Aliberti, S. Fisichella, Suliotis, Gencer, etc.

  • Gott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Looking for performances of the Ottocento repertory by the above
      artists - and any other good/great performances I don't have.

      I particularly want those of Aliberti. I'm making copies for a
      friend now (an awesome Roberto Devereux at the moment) and am amazed
      anew at her artistry and gorgeous voice. She just can't be beat in
      Pirata, Sonnambula and Straniera, for instance. Want ANYTHING and
      EVERYTHING. Anybody out there have the Tokyo joint recital with
      Domingo? Either CD or video would be fine.

      I prefer at least OK sound and no pauses between tracks, but for
      Lucia will take just about anything I can get.

      Have a pretty good collection for trading.

      Best to you all, and to the moderators of this great board.