Tkt - Washington Opera PARSIFAL Sun mat Nov 12

  • David Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      I have an extra ticket to sell for the Sunday Nov 12 (1:30) matinee of
      Parsifal at the Washington Opera. Domingo sings. Orchestra Premium,
      Left Row S Seat 3. $168. Also have a ticket for the 12 noon opera
      insights lecture (w Wayne Conner) the same day which I'll give to
      whoever buys the ticket.

      David Hoffman
      Harrisburg, PA
    • Donald Weightman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
        Hello all.

        I'd like to exchange tickets for this production.
        The date I HAVE is Friday Nov 24.
        The date I WANT is Sat Nov. 18.
        My 2 seats are 1st Bal -- will take anything in the house as long as it's
        two together. (Monetary adjustments either way as appropriate.)

        Thanks

        Don Weightman