MET matinee tix for sale

  • MCWCilento@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I have three of my MET subscription tickets I cannot use. Each ticket is $35
      and for a Saturday matinee performance. Each is for the center Family Circle
      section, Row H, Seat 106.

      January 10 Werther with Alagna

      March 6 La Traviata with Fleming

      April 10 Nabucco

      According to the MET website, these performances of both Traviata and Nabucco
      are already sold out. E-mail me if interested.