Looking for Eva Marton...

  • Easy5@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2000
      I'm looking to trade some of my audio performances for some Marton
      live performances. An Elektra from Wasington DC, an Aida from Madrid,
      I believe, a Jenufa, and a Fidelio or two. Is she not scheduled to do
      Isolde for the first time later this year, or did I dream it up?

      Anyway, if you can help, I'll forward my list of live performances to
      you. Thanks.

      Respond to zimickimouse@...

      Eddie