DVD-Rs

  • opvidfan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 8:38 AM
      Hello

      I can now make copies of anything in my opera/ballet/concert video collection
      in DVD-R as well as DVD+R.

      I can only make NTSC DVD-R (USA, Japan and parts of Latin America). I can
      make PAL (Europe, Australia etc.) and NTSC copies in DVD+R.

      I can convert PAL to NTSC and vice versa.

      And I can still do VHS of course.

      Send me your catalog and list and I will send mine. Prefer to trade or
      barter.

      Opera titles are over 2, 750 plus over 1000 concert items on video.

      New arrivals the sensational Paris Coq D'Or, the outrageous regie-theater
      Stuttgardt Ring and the magnificent Paris Arabella.

      Always looking for any opera I do not have.

      Ray