Eileen Farrell

  • Marilyn Nulman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 7:27 AM
      I am looking for an out-of-print cd by Eileen Farrell

      Opera Arias and Songs
      Testament EMI SBT 1073

      that contains an aria from Menotti's "The Counsul"

      I heard a bit of it on a Met broadcast and was desolate when I couldn't buy
      it at my local music store.

      Thanks--Marilyn

      PS Thank you to everyone who wrote to me about the Hoffman.
    • Christopher Purdy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2015
        I'm looking for Eileen Farrell performances

        Rossini: Otello Town Hall NY

        Cherubini: Medea complete (?) American Opera Society 1955

        Strauss: Ariadne

        Wagner: Tristan scenes conducted by Bernstein

        Lots to trade!

        Thanks and greetings to all
        CP