Some CDs for Sale

  • Kateri143@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I am going away to a Young Artist Program for Singers to sing Rosalinda in
      Fledermaus  next month and I am trying to sell some of my items that I am not in
      need of to have some extra $ to defray the cost of the program.
      Shipping Extra.
      THANKS IN ADVANCE
      Jennifer
      I hope some of you find something you would like to buy:

      Die Entfuhrung aus dem Serail - $15.00 plus shipping BRAND NEW CONDITION
      Gruberova, Battle, Winberghm, Zednik, Talvela, Solti

      Hansel und Gretel - $15.00 plus shipping BRAND NEW CONDITION
      Grummer, Schwarzkopf, Metternich, Schurhoff, Ilosvay, Felbermayer