Cast List

  • terrynlus <terrynlus@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2003
      Would someone be kind enough to furnish me with the "complete" cast
      list
      for the Met DON CARLO of 4/22/72. I have the principals but am
      missing the Inquisitor, Friar, Tebaldo, etc. Any help is greatly
      appreciated.
    • mad4opera@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2003
        Again, I plead with the wonderful archivists at Opera-Sell

        I am looking for the complete cast list for the Rossini Otello performances
        in San Francisco in 1994. Merritt, Ford, Gasdia ~ Summers conducting

        Thank you to this wonderful group of people, I am grateful to you for your
        assistance. You always seem to come thru for me!

        Cheers,
        Terri
        mad4opera@...

      • leonor2mur
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 26, 2003
          I'm looking for a "more complete" cast listing for LA TRAVIATA
          performed on 10 January 1998 at the Bastille in Paris. I have
          Gheorghiu, Vargas, Agache,
          Karneus, and Cals. I need the following:

          Baron Douphol
          Marquis d'Obigny
          Gastone
          Giuseppe
          Dr. Grenvil

          Appreciate any assistance, and thank you.
        • leonor2mur
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 28, 2003
            Hello,

            Would someone provide me with the complete cast list for the
            4/11/64 Met I PAGLIACCI with Corelli and Amara? Many thanks.
          • terrynlus
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 16, 2004
              Could someone please furnish me with the complete cast listing for
              the NYCO Lucia di Lammermoor performance on August 28, 1974 with
              Sills and Carreras? Thank you.
            • leonor2mur
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 28, 2005
                Dear Listers,

                I am in possession of what I consider a real rarity - the 14-8-
                65 Montserrat Caballe Glyndebourne DER ROSENKAVALIER (John Pritchard,
                Conductor). Can anyone furnish me with a complete cast listing? It
                would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
              • leonor2mur
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 4 4:23 PM
                  Could someone please provide me with a complete cast listing for the
                  2/15/68 performance of MANON LESCAUT, from Hartford, with Tebaldi and
                  Domingo? It would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance.
                • leonor2mur
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 14, 2009
                    Could someone provide me with a "complete" cast list for the 9/27/08 Vienna SIMON BOCCANEGRA?(I have Nucci, Malagnini and Presti, only). Many thanks.