Kiri Te Kanawa Music Academy of the West July 12, 2012

  • cooperross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
      I have one ticket available for Dame Kiri Te Kanawa's sold out recital on Thursday July 12, 2012. The performance is at 8PM at Hahn Hall at the Music Academy of the West in Santa Barbara, CA.

      Please email me off list if you are interested in the ticket. I'm only asking face value of $45 for this 3rd row seat. I'm selling because the person who was supposed to go with me is unable to attend and I don't want the ticket to go to waste.