HOT NEW FEBRUARY DVD RELEASES - $5.99 SALE - ONE WEEKEND ONLY

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      In thanks for the overwhelming interest of our New DVD Releases this month,
      we have decided to place these incredible titles on sale EFFECTIVE
      IMMEDIATELY for ONE LONG WEEKEND ONLY from our regular NEW RELEASE DVD
      PRICE OF $9.99 to only $5.99 per DVD - the cheapest price on the market!
      These exceptional quality productions with subtitles and extra features
      include:

      TOSCA - London 2011 - Kaufmann, Gheorghiu, Terfel; Pappano (English
      Subtitles and Extra Special Feature with Covent Garden Music Director
      Anthony Pappano)

      DON GIOVANNI - Milan 2011 - Mattei, Netrebko, Terfel, Frittoli, Filianoti;
      Barenboim (Searing Opening Night of La Scala's 2011-2012 season with
      English Subtitles)

      FAUST - Paris 2011 - Alagna, Mula, Gay, Christoyannis, Noldus, Todorovitch,
      Duhamel, Corraza; Altinoglu (New Production of Roberto Alagna in his
      Signature Role)

      THE TALES OF HOFFMANN Munich 2011 - Villazon, Damrau, Relyea; Carydis
      (Featuring Diana Damrau's sensational portryal of the three heroines.)

      ACT NOW AS THIS VERY SPECIAL $5.99 Sale WILL EXPIRE at Midnight on Monday,
      February 6, 2012 and prices will return to our regular pricing for New
      Release DVDs.

      PLEASE CLICK HERE <http://premiereopera.com/newreleases.aspx> TO VIEW OUR
      NEWEST RELEASES.

      Please also take a moment to review our 130 new CD titles, available at the
      same bottom line price as all 11,000 titles in our Catalog:

      CLICK HERE <http://premiereopera.com/toprateddvds.aspx> to view top-rated
      DVDs

      CLICK HERE <http://premiereopera.com/topratedcds.aspx> to view top-rated
      CD's

      As always, you can order online at www.premiereopera.com or by calling our
      office at 315-256-9020<http://mail.premiereopera.com/edgedesk/cgi-bin/tel:315-256-9020>Monday-Friday,
      10:00am-5:30pm EST.

      We hope you enjoy these thrilling performances as much as we and your
      fellow customers have this month. Happy Shopping!

      With warmest wishes for the long weekend,

      Ed & The Gang

      www.premiereopera.com

      --
      www.premiereopera.com