Opera Depot: Labor Day Weekend Sale & Goodall Siegfried

  • operadepot
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      Up to 25% our entire collection!

      To celebrate the end of summer, we are offering our entire collection at 20% off, and if you order more than $100.00 worth of product you will receive 25% off.

      FOUND: Goodall Siegfried

      Wagner: Siegfried (In English) - Remedios, Hunter, Garrard; Goodall. London, 1973

      We are thrilled to announce that we found the missing Siegfried from the broadcasts of the legendary Goodall Ring. This recording is in excellent sound.

      Visit us at http://www.OperaDepot.com

      Have a great weekend!
    • operadepot

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          Hello,

          I would like to purchase a copy of this performance. If any one on the list
          is willing to offer it to me, please email with cost.

          With kind regards,

          Karen Klett

          www.DiscoverOpera.com <http://www.discoveropera.com/>