Premiere- sale ends midnight tomorrow July 1

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      *But check our site until about noon on Friday, July 2 EDT. Out webmaster
      will most probably not get to changing the prices until then!!*

      CURRENT SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT - THURSDAY- JULY 1, 2010

      PREMIERE OPERA OPENS THE VAULTS!

      NEW JULY CD & DVD RELEASES

      SPECIAL SALE NOTICE: FREE SHIPPING AND 1/3 OFF OUR LOW PRICES!!!

      We are proud to offer our newest listings for July, 2010. Including are over
      100 new CD listings from the treasured vaults of a collection going back 60
      years or more. You will find many never before available performances listed
      among these listings, and many historical performances that were not known
      to exist.

      Our new DVDs feature a gathering of historical and more recent top quality
      videos captured for all time on DVD. Many of your favorite singers are
      featured in one of a kind video performances on DVD of complete operas and
      concerts and recitals. Premiere Opera is proud to continue to offer the
      largest and finest collection of operatic performances on DVD and CD in the
      world, and at the lowest prices anywhere.

      SPECIAL SALE NOTICE!!! FREE SHIPPING AND 1/3 OFF!!!

      To celebrate our new releases we are putting our entire catalog, including
      new releases ON SALE!!! This sale represents more than 33% off our regular
      low prices.

      Every CD is only $6.66 per disc.

      Every DVD is only $7.77 per disc

      SHIPPING IS FREE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

      This offer is a limited time offer, so we urge all to act quickly so as to
      be able to get the low, low prices along with the free shipping.

      Orders may be placed directly on our website at
      http://www.premiereopera.comor by call Premiere Opera at 315-256-9020
      Monday through Friday from 10AM to
      5PM EDT. New DVD and CD Releases for July can be located in the "Shop by
      Category" section to the left on the home page.

      Thanks for your continued interest, and enjoy browsing through our new lists
      below.

      Ed and the gang at Premiere!

      --
      www.premiereopera.com