Premiere Opera Free Shipping Encore!

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      As a token of our appreciation for your continued interest in Premiere
      Opera, we are extending* our free shipping policy* until further notice!

      We hope that you take advantage of this opportunity so that we are able to
      continue to make it available to you.

      You may take advantage of our free shipping policy by placing orders at
      http://www.premiereopera.com or by calling (617)301-3965 11:00-5:00, Monday
      through Friday.

      Best wishes,
      Ed & the folks at Premiere