Mamelles de Tiresias/L'Enfant 1982

  • Pixiecub98@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hello all! I am looking for the broadcast of "PARADE" (Mamelles de Tiresias,
      L'Enfant et les Sortileges, and the ballet Parade) from what I believe was a
      1982 Met performance. I know they just did "Parade" last year, but I am
      searching for the same production from '82. I believe Catherine Malfitano
      sang Therese, and I would love to trade for a copy of the whole production.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

      Sincerely,
      LL