Premiere great sale- $6.66 DVDs/$5.55 CDs- entire catalog

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Effective immediately, we're scaring ourselves with our Premiere Opera
      Halloween sale!

      All CDs only $5.55 per disc, all DVDs only $6.66! This represents nearly 35%
      in savings.

      This sale ends Tuesday, November 3rd at Midnight so buy now at our super-low
      prices!

      Orders my be placed at http://premiereopera.com or by calling (617)
      301-3965

      --