Premiere presents an All Rossini TOP FIVE this week!!!

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Premiere Opera is proud to offer you our latest TOP FIVE CD releases
      for the week of 8/30/09. These performances are HOT off the presses and I
      know that you will enjoy each and every one of them! Check them out at
      http://www.premiereopera.com or call 516-515-4065 to place your order.
      Remember, are ENTIRE catalog is NOW 20% OFF the regular price. These CD's
      are only $5.55 per disc right now!!!

      **********TOP FIVE WEEK OF 8/31/09*********************************

      * *

      *3893-2 LA SCALA DI SETA (Rossini) Pesaro 8/10/09 Zanfardino, Peretyatko,
      Malavasi*

      * Zapata, Lepore, Bordogna; Scimone (2 CDs)*

      *3894-2 LE COMTE ORY (Rossini) Pesaro 8/11/09 Shi, Regazzo, Poplverelli, De
      Candia,*

      * Moreno, Gavrilan, Moriah; Carignani (2 CDs)*

      *3895-3 ZELMIRA (Rossini) Pesaro 8/9/09 Aldrich, Florez, Kunde, Esposito,
      Pizzolato*

      * Sperandio, Palazzi; Abbado (3 CDs)*

      *3896-3 MOISE ET PHARAON (Rossini) Salzburg 8/8/09 Abdrazakov, Gatell,
      Alaimo,*

      * Surguladze, Cutler, Rebeka; Muti (3 CDs)*

      *3897-3 SEMIRAMIDE (Rossini) 7/31/09 Meade, Genaux, Brownlee, Mobbs,
      Dickerson; *

      * Crutchfield (3 CDs)*

      Best wishes -Ed and the guys @ premiere

      --