Free shipping from Premiere continues!

  • Premiere Opera
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      We are proud to offer our new DVD releases for June. There are about 30 new
      and wonderful DVDs, and we are expecting to add another 100 within two
      weeks.

      Due to your very kind response to our free shipping promotion, we have
      decided to release these DVDs while the free shipping is still in place.
      Feel free to order as much or as little as you like from our website. There
      will be a zero shipping charge to anywhere in the world!

      This is subject to end soon, and at any time, so please don't hesitate.
      Place your orders today, for the maximum savings possible.

      Please note that ever single item in our catalog of over 6000 operatic
      performances can be ordered with zero shipping costs, as well as our new DVD
      releases for June, listed below.

      Orders may be placed via our website, http://www.premiereopera.com where we
      accept all major credit cards as well as Paypal. Orders my also be placed by
      calling our order line at 516-515-4065, Monday through Friday from 11AM to
      5PM.

      We are proud to introduce the first of our live performance ballet releases
      and we expect to have many more to follow!

      We hope to hear from you!

      Best wishes,
      Ed & the folks at Premiere!

      --