FOR SALE: Two tickets to Washington National Opera SIEGFRIED Saturday May 2 2009

  • Janice Rosen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:48 PM
      2 tickets are available for Washington National Opera Siegfried this Saturday May 2 at 6 PM.

      2nd Tier seats D 129 and D 131

      $75 each or best offer

      Can sell separately or as pair.

      If interested, contact me via email or by cell (202) 460-0023.

      Yes I will be attending the performance Saturday so we can plan to meet at the Kennedy Head before the opera. Let me know if you want the tickets earlier and we can arrange meeting up.

      Thanks,

      Janice Rosen
      Washington, DC