Looking for Orfeo ed Euridice conducted by J-C Spinosi with Marie-Nicole Lemieux

  • leberger_paris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hello,

      A few weeks ago I was looking for Orfeo and Euridice from Lanaudière with Lemieux and Gauvin, now I am looking for the same opera, still with amazing Marie-Nicole Lemieux, but from Paris (Théâtre des Champs Elysées, 2005 ???). The cast also included Veronica Cangemi.

      Thanks in advance.

      Lots to trade.

      Cheers from Brussels,

      Gerald