Live Opera recordings exchange

  • gpnt2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I'm in a group devoted to share mp3 recordings of Live Operas. We
      have a huge library and are continously recording opera broadcast via
      satellite. Unfortunately we haven't member "recorders" outside
      Europe, meaning stuff not transmitted by radio station on Astra or
      Hotbird satellites.
      We'd like get in touch with lovers who can encode to mp3 or willing
      to learn how to, mp3 quality today is almost identical to the one of
      CDs. Ask me for information or download Filetopia 2.1 (not new 3.2
      one) and send a message to GPnt. You'll be invited to check Classical
      Live channel.