maria tudor

  • marco
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      ricerco in video di gomez MARIA TUDOR

      I'm looking for MARIA TUDOR of GOMEZ on dvd

      great list to trade
      ampia lista per scambi

    • John Conway
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2013

        A website on the internet says this recording of Gomes’ Maria Tudor has the libretto in English.  Can anyone  with a copy verify this?  Thanks.

        John

        Eliane Coelho (Maria Tudor) ; Elena Chavdarova-Isa (Giovanna) ; Kostadin Andreev (Fabiano Fabiani) ; Franco Pomponi (Don Gil de Tarragona) ; Svetozar Ranguelov (Gilberto) ; orchestra, chorus and soloists of the Sofia National Opera ; Violeta Dimitrova, Luiz Fernando Malheiro, directors.

        Event:

        Recorded live in Sofia, Bulgaria, Nov. 6-8, 1998.