Download over two hours of Gwyneth Jones at Opera Depot!!

  • operadepot
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      FREE DOWNLOAD!

      For a limited time we would like to offer you all over two hours of
      music featuring the great Welsh Soprano, Dame Gwyneth Jones. The two
      disc set features arias and scenes from Don Giovanni, Ariadne auf
      Naxos, Macbeth, Il trovatore and The Ring.

      To receive the download, simply go to:

      www.operadepot.com

      Enter your name and email in the fields to the right. (If you are
      already signed up you will not receive duplicate emails.)

      This is just our way of thanking you all for your support in our first
      year of business!

      And don't forget about our New Releases:

      Beethoven: Fidelio - Behrens, Vickers, Ward, McIntyre, Masterson,
      Davies, Lloyd; Goodall. London, 1976

      Bellini: Norma - Stella, Del Monaco, Nicolai, Clabassi; Ghione. Rio
      de Janiero, 1956

      Boito: Mefistofele - Ghiaurov, Bergonzi, Tucci; Capuana. Verona, 1964

      Delibes: Lakmé - Welting, Sirera, Massard, Munoz; Gallois. Paris, 1976

      Donizetti: Don Pasquale - Corena, Grist, Bonisolli, Kerns; Carr.
      Geneva, 1966

      Puccini: La boheme - Kabaivanksa, Ferrandi, Montoya, Matiello,
      Algorta; Martini. Buenos Aires, 1963

      Puccini: Tosca - Tebaldi, Di Stefano, Bastianini, Zaccaria; Gavazzeni.
      La Scala (on tour in Brussels), 1958

      Strauss: Ariadne auf Naxos - G. Jones, Gruberova, Hopferwieser, T.
      Schmidt; Sawallisch. Munich, 1977

      von Flotow: Martha - Lipp, Kmentt, Böhme, Plumacher; Gierster.
      Munich, 1955

      Wagner: Die Walküre - G. Jones, McIntyre, Napier, King, Reynolds,
      Ridderbusch; Stein. Bayreuth, 1975

      Wagner: Lohengrin - Kollo, Bode, Dvorakova, McIntyre, Crass, Wixell;
      Varviso, Bayreuth, 1971

      Wagner: Parsifal - Beier, Crespin, Hines, Wächter, Blankenheim,
      Greindl; Knappertsbusch. Bayreuth, 1958