San Diego Broadcast

  • kentlevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Can anyone from the San Diego area make me a copy of the broadcast of
      the San Diego Opera production of Rigoletto?

      The broadcast will take place on Sunday, June 2 at 7 p.m. It will be
      broadcast on KPBS 89.5 FM and 89.1 FM in La Jolla. I am willing to
      trade, or pay all necessary charges.

      Thank You,

      Kent
    • haymes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        Any Richard Leech Broadcasts from San Diego. PLEASE, I NEED AND WANT THEM.