Looking for Bonisolli

  • rlbadger08034
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hello everyone and Happy New Year to all.
      I am looking for some Franco Bonisolli live opera
      performances. Does anyone have:
      Vespri Siciliani- Paris 1974 with Deutekom
      Lucia di Lammermoor- any performance
      Barber of Seville- I think Lyric listed one from 1970
      Manon- I think there is one from mid- 1960s Barcelona

      I can attach my collection to an email and can trade on
      cassettes or CDs. I have 3,000 live operas and concerts
      to trade with.

      My best to the group and Bob, our moderator!
      Bruce Badger
      rlbadger@...