CD's for sale (almost all opera).

  • wkas@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1999
      List below. Prices in US$, as marked. Unless noted, CD's and packaging
      in excellent (as in "like new") condition. Shipping is $5 in continental
      US, regardless of order size; other destinations at cost.

      Respond to <wkas@...>

      Bill
      ==================================
      William D. Kasimer
      wkas@... (no attachments)
      wkas@... (for attachments)

      ======================

      Strauss: ELEKTRA
      Marc, Voigt, Schwarz, Jerusalem, Ramey; Sinopoli
      DG 453 429-2 (2 cd's)
      $16

      Donizetti: LUCIA DI LAMMERMOOR
      Studer, Domingo, Pons, Ramey; Marin
      DGG 435 309-2 (2 cd's)
      $16

      (Note: Apologies for relisting these; I put them aside for two weeks for
      someone who decided not to buy them, and deleted other requests for them
      - so anyone who requested them the first time has right of first
      refusal).

      BENIAMINO GIGLI: SONGS (1949-55)
      Testament 1162/63/64/65
      Not a set, but I'm selling the four CD's together for $40

      VISHNEVSKAYA: SONGS AND OPERA ARIAS
      EMI 65716 (3 cd's)
      $21

      Britten: PETER GRIMES
      Langridge, Opie, Watson; Hickox
      Chandos 9447/8 (2 cd's)
      $16

      Strauss: DER ROSENKAVALIER
      Schwarzkopf, Ludwig, Edelmann; Karajan
      EMI 49354 (3 cd's)
      $24

      JOHN FORSELL: THE LAST SINGING DESPOT
      (includes a complete NOZZE with Forsell as Almaviva)
      Caprice 21586 (4 cd's)
      $40

      Donizetti: LA FAVORITE
      Lapeyrette, Marvini, Lassalle, Albers; Ruhlmann
      Marston 52010-2 (2 cd's)
      $20

      Massenet: HERODIADE
      Fleming, Domingo, Pons, Zajick; Gergiev
      Sony S2K 66847
      $16

      Mahler: Complete Symphonies
      Segerstam, Danish National Radio SO and Chorus
      Chandos 9572 (12 cd's)
      $60

      Verdi: LA FORZA DEL DESTINO
      Caballe, Carreras, Cappuccilli; Patane
      La Scala 1978
      Myto 984.192 (3 cd's)
      $30

      Wagner: DIE MEISTERSINGER
      Schorr, Rethberg, Maison; Bodansky
      NYC 2/22/36
      Music and Arts 652 (4 cd's)
      $45

      Berlioz: LES TROYENS
      Lakes, Voigt, Pollet; Dutoit
      London 443 693-2 (4 cd's)
      $32

      Rossini: LE COMTE ORY
      Jo, Aler, Montague; Gardiner
      Philips 422 406-2 (2 cd's)
      $18

      Offenbach: LA BELLE HELENE
      Norman, Aler, Lafont; Plasson
      EMI 47157 (2 cd's)
      $18

      Wagner: DER FLIEGENDE HOLLAENDER
      Voigt, Morris, Heppner; Levine
      Sony S2K 66342 (2 cd's)
      $16

      Wagner: DER FLIEGENDE HOLLAENDER
      Bjoner, Crass, Ridderbusch, Eliasson; Sawallisch
      Rome 1969
      Myto 984.195 (2 cd's)
      $20

      Musorgsky: BORIS GODUNOV
      Talvela, Gedda, Mroz, Haugland, Kinasz; Semkow
      EMI 54377 (3 cd's)
      $24

      Wagner: LOHENGRIN
      Grummer, Thomas, Ludwig, DFD; Kempe
      EMI 49017 (3 cd's)
      $24

      Handel: ARIODANTE
      Hunt, Gondek, Saffer, Lane; McGegan
      Harmonia Mundi HMU 907146.48 (3 cd's)
      $27

      Wagner: DAS RHEINGOLD
      Hale, Schwarz, Begley, Schreier, Kapellmann, Rootering; Dohnanyi
      London 443 690-2 (2 cd's)
      $14

      Wagner: I MAESTRI CANTORI DI NORIMBERGA (i.e. MEISTERSINGER, sung in
      Italian)
      Taddei, Christoff, Capecchi, Infantino, Rizzoli; von Matacic
      Datum 12310
      $32 (4 cd's)

      Verdi: DON CARLO
      London 1958
      Brouwenstijn, Vickers, Gobbi, Barbieri, Christoff; Giulini
      Myto 941.97
      $24 (3 cd's)

      Puccini: LA BOHEME NYC 2/10/40 (complete); excerpts 3/23/35
      Sayao (1940), Rethberg (1935), Tokatyan (1940), Jagel (1935), de Luca,
      Pinza; Papi (1940), Bellezza (1935)
      Walhall WHL 13
      $18 (2 cd's)

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]