(no subject)

  • corellifan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Everyone. I just joined operasell ad am looking forward to some trading,
      etc. Right now, though, I'm looking for a couple of libretti. Does anyone
      have the libretto (with English) to Janacek's (not Fibich's) early opera
      "Sarka"? I'm also looking for the libretto to Cileas "Gloria" and
      Wolf-Ferrari's "I Quattro Rustighi". I need these in English also. Can
      anyone help? Thanks.

      John Conway