AIDA Triumphal Scene needed

  • David McKee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      I have an AIDA on CD, from the Teatro Colon (June 18, 1971) that
      has a seriously flawed Triumphal Scene. My original source for
      this performance has gone to ground and I need to find a "patch"
      to replace the Act II/Scene 2 he sent me. If anybody can help,
      please let me know. The cast, incidentally, features Arroyo,
      Cossotto, King, Mastromei, Vinco (of course) and De Narke,
      conducted by Gavazzeni.
      Thanks in advance,
      David McKee