Looking for Ostman NOZZE recording.

  • wkas@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 1999
      Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of the above recording? It
      seems to have gone out of print. I don't know the catalogue number, but
      the cast includes Hagegard, Bonney, Auger, and Salomaa, and it's on the
      L'Oiseau Lyre label.

      Bill

      William D. Kasimer
      wkas@... (no attachments)
      wkas@... (for attachments)

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]