Fwd: July 4th Peacenik Picnic

  • rvpokorny60304
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013

      Subject: July 4th Peacenik Picnic

      To:  OPCTJ folks, Unity Temple folks and others -

      You are all invited to the Peacenik Picnic on July 4th, at my home.
      Start - 1 PM.  Will serve food at about 2 PM and hang out until 6 PM or so.
      Join us and have a good time meeting and talking with folks.
      Please invite others who are interested.
      Rich Pokorny
      1102-B South Maple
      Oak Park 60304

      708-218-1202
      Please Email if you think you will attend, just so I have an idea of numbers.

      Red brick duplex
      One block East of Harlem
      2 blocks North of Roosevelt
      Corner of Maple and Harvard

      I will supply grilled meat (burgers, dogs, brats or similar, plus veggie burgers)
      I'll have some beer and drinks, but feel free to bring more.
      Bring a side dish, salad or dessert to share.

      Cheers
      Rich