Meeting Thursday, May 9 - Agenda

  • rvpokorny60304
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 14 KB

    OPCTJ Agenda

    Meeting on Thursday, May 9th, 2013

    Gather at 7:00 PM - Meeting Starts at 7:15 PM

    This meeting will be at the Oak Park Public Library-  2nd floor meeting room

    To make additions/revisions to this agenda contact Rich Pokorny - rvpokorny@... at least one day prior.  If you are trying to contact me on the day of the meeting call my cell – 708-218-1202.

    1)      Introductions

    2)      Review & approve minutes from previous meeting.

    3)      Choose minutes taker.

    4)      Treasurer’s Report  - Jan / Bill

    5)      Old business

    Move-On – Move to Amend project. – Terry / Karla

    Living Wage -  Tom

    Speculation Sales Tax – Tom / Bill

    6)      Reports

    Film Series – Beverley

    7)      New Business

    Day In Our Village – June 2nd -  Issues to feature, what are we asking people to do?

    Staffing, set up, etc.

    8)      Announcements