TUC Forum: Tax Day Preview

  • laurel schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013

      April 14, Tax Day Presentation: To make you feel worse about your annual tax bite and get you in the mood to speak your mind, we’ll stream in some YouTube videos including "Tax the Rich: An animated fairy tale": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ZsXrzF8Cc. "Why I am a War Tax Resister": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bhrTVCgWk, "War resisters league tax day protest" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPQGRjz9a-4, and finally excepts from Richard Wolff’s podcast: "Our Unjust Federal Tax System": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mc2AFAxgWg

      We'll also have on hand some copies, of the War Resister's League Income Tax Pie Chart: Where Your Money Really Goes to photo and handout Monday to share with friends, copy and hand out at the post office of your choice or join the protests at Federal Plaza from 10 to noon Monday or from 8 to 5 at the Evanston Post Office.  Oak Park, Berwyn or elsewhere anybody?

      Laurel Lambert will facilitate

      Third Unitarian Church Forums begin at 10:00 am sharp. Third Unitarian Church is located at 301 N. Mayfield in Chicago, IL (2 blks E and one block S of the Austin Ave Green Line El stop).
      Date: Sun, Mar 31st, 2013 - Sun, Apr 21st, 2013
      Time: 10:00 am
      Location: Third Unitarian Church
      301 N MAYFIELD AVE