Green Party Program - Open to the Public - Saturday, 8:00 PM

  • Charles Paidock
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012
    Flyer Attached

    Upcoming Programs at the College of Complexes, each on Saturday at 8:00 PM

    October 20
    Nancy L. Wade, Green Party Candidate for 5th Congressional District + IllinoisCoordinator, Jill Stein for President

    October 27
    Presidential Debate:  Obama vs. Romney

    November 3
    Century 16 Theater Shooting:  Too Few Guns
    Bill Lee + Andre J. Queen of IllinoisCarry.com

    November 10
    The Cuba Connection - powerpoint presentation on the social, economic, and cultural conditions under communism

    November 17
    Higgs Boson:  Does Discovery of the "God Particle" Mean the End of Physics

    Nov 24th
    Using Social Organization Physics to Choose a Fair, Honest and Genuinely Representative Government

    Dec 1
    The Realities of Global Warming and Climate Change
    What Everyone Needs to Know + Why We Have So Little Time to Solve the Problem

    December 8
    Jesus Made Me a Communist

    December 15
    The Samizdat Press of America - Serious Political Zines as the Medium for Revolutionary Education

    December 22
    A Simplicity Revolution:  Our Lifestyles of Abundance - Can We Afford Them or Not?
    rabid Christmas consumerism

    December 29
    Predictions for the Next 100 Years

    Open
    Jan 5, 19, 26

    Jan 12
    Building Community: How Working Together Builds Stronger Networks

    Presnetation at 8:00 PM - Every Saturday
    Lincoln Restaurant
    4008 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago - intersection of Irving Park and Damen
    (4000 N - 2000 W)
    Free Parking, 1 Block from the Irving Park Stop on the Brown Line, CTA
    Tuition $3.00 and food/drink purchase requested by restaurant
    Concludes around 10:30 / 11:00 PM

    Format:
    Presentation
    Questions from Audience