Take action Today to Stop Fracking (Hydraudlic Fracturing) in Illinois

  • laurel schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Friends.   There is a chance the governor may be meeting soon with the folks of SAFE (Southern Illinoisans Against Fracturing our Environment).

      To help them out:  please take action now!

      Call the governor information is here:

      http://icjpe.org/actions/ACTION-ALERT-Ban-Fracking-in-Illinois

      Petition to the governor is here:

      the more response to the governor's office, the more names on the petitions, the better the outcome, we hope.   And like in NY, PA and California, what we do in IL affects energy and water for everyone.

      Thanks peace,

      Laurel Lambert Schmidt