OPCTJ Meeting Thursday, Feb 9th

  • rvpokorny@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012

      OPCTJ Agenda

      Meeting on Thursday, February 9thth, 2012

      Gather at 7:00 PM - Meeting Starts at 7:15 PM

      This meeting will be at the Oak Park Public Library-  2nd floor meeting room

      To make additions/revisions to this agenda contact Rich Pokorny - rvpokorny@... at least one day prior.  If you are trying to contact me on the day of the meeting call my cell – 708-218-1202.

      1)      Introductions

      2)      Review & approve minutes from previous meeting.

      3)      Choose minutes taker.

      4)      Treasurer’s Report  - Jan / Bill

      Report of expenses for Year 2011

      5)      Old business

      Living Wage – Tom

      NATO/G8 action - Roger

      Chicago Fair Food ~ C.I.W. campaign targeting Trader Joe’s - Tom

      6)      Reports

      Film Series – Beverley.  We approved payments for room rent last meeting.  Will OPPL purchase the films and the rights to show them?

      7)      New Business

      Thoughts for 2012 activities

      Move-On – Motion to Amend project -  Karla Chew will present at March meeting

      8)      Announcements