March & Rally to End the War & Occupation - Saturday, March 19

  • rvpokorny@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011

      March & Rally to End the War & Occupation

      What: Rally followed by a march along Michigan Avenue

      When: Saturday, March 19 -  Rally at Noon, March at 1 p.m.

      Where:  Michigan Avenue & Congress Parkway

      Who: Organized by March 19th Mobilization, a coalition of Chicago peace groups

      Saturday, March 19, marks eight years of US war and occupation in Iraq.

      If you want to travel downtown with a group, Unity Temple folks and others, will gather on the Green Line - Oak Park stop El platform at NOON and travel downtown, to arrive at about 12:30. To join them or get more information, Rich Pokorny at rvpokorny@....  We will have signs and banners for you.

      If you want to leave sooner to arrive for the Noon rally, I suggest that you send a response with your suggestion.  Shall we bring the OPCTJ banner???

      Cheers

      Rich