Repeal the Death Penalty In Illinois - Tuesday, November 16

  • rvpokorny@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010

      Please join me.  I'll be riding the bus leaving from downtown Chicago. - Rich Pokorny

      Repeal Lobby Day

      Printer-friendly view of this page.
      Join hundreds of supporters for a rally and to lobby state legislators at the Capitol in Springfield to encourage legislators to vote YES to repeal the death penalty in Illinois.Buses will depart at 6am from two locations:Chicago Loop: ICADP Office (332 S. Michigan Ave - Michigan & VanBuren)West suburbs: Glen Ellyn Walmart (Rt 53 & Butterfield Rd)Meet at the Capitol at 10am for a rally at the Lincoln Statue.More details coming soon.To sign up, click "REGISTER" below.
      November 16th, 2010 6:00 AM   through   6:00 PM
      Springfield, IL 62703
      United States
      Email: liz@...
      Chicago bus Early Registration (per person)$ 15.00
      Glen Ellyn bus Early Registration (per person)$ 15.00
      Group Rate (Please contact Liz (liz@...) or Mara (mara@...) to register for the group rate$ 10.00