Public Meeting on US Bank T June 8, 6:30, 5900 W Iowa, Chicago

  • Peg Strobel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      OPCTJ Folks,
      Please attend this important meeting about foreclosures by US Bank in our communities (West Side Chicago, Oak Park, Maywood, etc).  US Bank bought Park National Bank in 2009.  US Bank filed the 3rd highest number of foreclosures in Chicago last year; and over 1,000 in Cooki County so far in 2010.

      Peg Strobel