Check out the NEW Chicago Radical Calendar.

  • Estelle Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 12:35 PM
      Hi

      Check out the new Chicago Radical Calendar.

      Estelle

      AreaChicago wrote:

      This is just a reminder to all of those people who have loved getting AREA's calendar for the the last several years that we have switched our energy from compiling emails to sponsoring the Chicago Radicalendar (http://www.chicagoradicalendar.org/). Please be sure to check out the Chicago Radicalendar often, as it changes daily. This May Day Weekend, as we celebrate the worke's holiday which started here in Chicago, there are great highlights to attend like "Chicago for the People Concert and Party" tonight (Friday April 30th - Doors at 8PM @  Logan Square Auditorium - 2359 N Kedzie), of course the May Day March (Saturday May 1st - 1PM @ Union Park - 100 S. Ashland), and to learn some of that important local labor history there is the "A Century+ of May Days: Labor and Social Struggles" conference all weekend long. You can find out about these events and dozens more at chicagoradicalendar.org

      For those who didn't see the update a few weeks ago, AREA has already started releasing some content for our 10th issue online, go check it out and comment on articles. If you give enough interesting feedback maybe it will appear in the printed issue next September! Check it out here: http://www.areachicago.com/p/issues/10/

      And if you would like to make a donation to support the Radicalendar project please use this link or the button below:

      $

      AREA Chicago
      c/o The Experimental Station
      6100 South Blackstone Avenue