Meeting This Thursday

  • rvpokorny@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Come join us at the meeting. Thursday, October 9th - 7:00 PM, Oak Park Public Library.

      OPCTJ Agenda
      Meeting on October 9th, 2008 - 7 PM
      NOTE - We meet again at the usual place - Oak Park Public Library-
      2nd floor meeting room.
      To make additions/revisions to this agenda contact Rich Pokorny - rvpokorny@... at least one day prior. If you are trying to contact me on the day of the meeting call 219-736-0330 (ask for Dick).
      1) Introductions
      2) Review & approve minutes from previous meeting.
      3) Choose minutes taker.
      4) Reports
      Blackwater/Clearwater - Bill

      OPAHA - Bill/Bamshad- .

      Film Series - Beverley/Estelle -

      AFSC Career Choices Booklets - Beverley/Rich

      Meeting with Elected Officials/ negotiated-mediated withdrawal- John

      Progressive Media Meeting - 4th Thursday - Beverley - Room reservation. What are the future plans for this meeting?

      Billboard Project - Peg

      5) Old business
      New OPCTJ literature - Drafts
      Ballot Referenda sheet - Tom B.

      Fund Raising Event / Membership Building - Bamshad / Beverley - November event / dinner / auction?

      HCR 321 - Proposal in the US House for a comprehensive, diplomatic initiative. Shall we support this, and if so, how?

      ICPJE Conference - Mid-April. Ideas for theme or workshops. Beverley, John, Rich

      6) New business
      Staffing and materials for the OPCTJ table at the Concert for Peace

      7) Announcements
      Concert for Peace - October 11th - Peg/Rich - Flyers and tickets.
      Film Series - Next film
      Nuclear Power Forum - Sunday, October 12 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m