thanks

  • Ben Iglar-Mobley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2008
      OPCTJ organizers, friends, and supporters,

      Thanks to all the organizers, callers, marchers, sign-carriers,
      leaflet, singers and chanters for the great turn-out and reception of
      the OPCTJ contingent in the 4th of July Parade. We were about 30 all
      together and had a very positive reception from the parade viewers all
      along the parade route. We made a strong statement for peace and
      justice. Leafleters passed out around 500 leaflets. The Dove,
      special loan of Ben and Val, was a hit, along with our "bicycle float."

      Thanks to Judy Erickson for hosting the follow-up picnic and to all who
      came, brought food to share and to our chefs, Rich and Dan.

      Weather could hardly have been better.

      4th of July Parade & Picnic Committee
      Beverley Walter, Chair
      Ann Kransdorf, Co-Chair