Re: Healing the Earth May 18 Please see attachment

  • Rod Reinhart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 11:10 PM
      Please remember our environmental event here on the Southside. Our next organizing meeting
      is 7:00, Wednesday, April 9, here at St. Joseph and St. Aidan's Church. Please see the attachment.

      First Annual Interfaith

      Prayer for the Healing of the Earth

      Blessing of the Gardens

      Sunday, May 18, 4:00 PM

      St. Joseph and St. Aidan's Episcopal Church

      2453 Oak Street..on the Corner of Greenwood and Oak Street

      Blue Island, Illinois

      We invite all farmers, gardeners, environmental activists, and everyone concerned

      about preserving our natural world to come to Blue Island on May 18.

      Speak out against environmental polluters

      Pray for the healing of our nation's air, land, waters

      Pray for peace, justice, prosperity and the economies of our cities.

      March to the River for the Inter-faith blessing of the Gardens and all growing things

      Bless the River and Pray for the Healing of the Earth.

      All Gardeners: Please bring soil and seeds to be blessed at this service

      For information, please call The Rev. Rod Reinhart,

      708-528-9862 or 708-389-0733 revrod@...

      www.stsjoseph-aidan.org www.stsclementsharvey.org www.wsdayofpeace.org

      In this time of extreme climate change and environmental danger, we must all work

      and pray together to heal the beautiful world God has given us.

      The Corner Stone Gallery will host a reception after the march.

      Organizing Meetings: St. Joseph and St. Aidan's in Blue Island, 7:00 Wed. 3/9 and 4/7