Film: Uncounted, Mar 30

  • Estelle Carol and Bob Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Oak Park Coalition for Truth & Justice presents:
      FREE film series
      Cosponsored by the Oak Park Public Library
      Veterans Room, Oak Park Main Library, 834 Lake Street, Oak Park

      Sunday, March 30, 2008
      2:00 pm

      Uncounted
      The new math of
      American Elections

      This explosive new documentary by filmmaker David Earnhardt that
      shows how the election fraud that changed the outcome of the 2004
      election led to even greater fraud in 2006-and now looms as an
      unbridled threat to the outcome of the 2008 election. In factual,
      logical and yet startling terms the film exposes how easy it is to
      change election outcomes and undermine election integrity across the
      U.S. Noted computer programmers, statisticians, journalists, and
      experienced election officials provide the irrefutable proof.
      Besides the long lines, voter caging, deceptive practices, voter
      intimidation, and malfunctioning electronic voting machines,
      "Uncounted" shares well documented stories about widespread disregard
      for the right to vote. In Florida, computer programmer Clint Curtis
      is directed to created software to "flip" votes; in Utah, County
      Clerk Bruce Funk is locked out of his office for raising questions;
      Californian Steve Heller is convicted of a felony for leaking secret
      documents that detail illegal activities by a major voting machine
      company.

      SAVE THE DATE "Blackwater Invades Illinois," 2:00 pm, April 27, 2008

      We are people who care deeply about our country. We urge our fellow
      citizens to be true to American ideals of freedom, justice, and
      democracy. Everyone is invited to our general meetings on the second
      Thursdays of the month at 7 pm, at the Oak Park Main Library, second
      floor book discussion room. More information, events and resources
      are at www.opctj.org, contact@... or call John at 708-524-1230.
      Open discussion will follow the film.
      80 min. 2007 www.uncountedthemovie.com
      --

      Website design, graphic design and illustration

      http://www.webtraxstudio.com
      http://www.carol-simpson.com
      http://www.estellegraphics.com

      Members: Graphic Artists Guild and National Writers Union (UAW AFL-CIO)

      "Don't believe everything you think."