WSFPC Annual Gathering Saturday - Downers Grove

  • davemartin777@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:07 PM
      Hello Friends,
      Please join us THIS Saturday, March 29th, from 1:00 - 3:30 pm, for WSFPC's 5th Annual Gathering. We're prvileged to have Rev. Dr. Marvin McMickle as our keynote speaker. Reverend McMickle is a pastor, scholar, preacher, writer, community organizer and dedicated peace activist in Cleveland, OH. He'll speak about 'Beloved Community' and Reclaiming Our Voice in the Midst of Today's Compromises.

      WHAT: WSFPC's 5th ANNUAL GATHERING
      "Prophets Needed: Faithful Citizens Reclaim Your Voice
      In the Midst of Today's Compromises"
      WHEN: THIS Saturday, March 29th, 1:00 - 3:30 pm
      WHERE: First Congregational Church of Downers Grove
      1047 Curtiss St, Downers Grove (across from the public library)
      (See attached map for directions)
      FOR MORE INFO: email: wsfpc@... or call 630-768-9305

      The Gathering will include prayers for peace, songs, keynote address, small group discussion, exhibits and more. It is free and open to the public. Come meet the good people of WSFPC and hear what's in the works for this coming year!

      Hoping to See You There!
      -Dave Martin, Coordinator
      West Suburban Faith-based Peace Coalition
      www.faithpeace.org