Fw: SONGS -- Friday, Oct 5th -- Anna Stange recording for peace and justice // Join us to Sing along at the 'Hootenanny for Peace' in Chicago

  • TreeFrog@BikeRider.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      From: TreeFrog@...
      To: Pilsen SW Side Green Party ; Oak Park Greens ; Oak Park Coalition for Truth and Justice ; NSGrn Walter Esler ; Near West Coalitionfor Peace and Justice
      Cc: lioneltrepanier@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 10:24 AM
      Subject: Fw: SONGS -- Friday, Oct 5th -- Anna Stange recording for peace and justice // Join us to Sing along at the 'Hootenanny for Peace' in Chicago

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Lionel Trepanier
      To: Anna L. Stange ; Lionel
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:01 PM

      Hello friends,

      I write to you in light of your commitment to
      peace and justice.

      On Friday October 5th I will be at the Anna
      Stange, 'Hootenanny for Peace' in Chicago.

      I thought you might want to know about it and
      join us too.

      This is a live Recording Session for Anna's new
      CD:

      When Will We Ever Learn-Songs For Peace & Justice

      It's this Friday, Oct 5th 7-9 pm; wonderful
      location:
      World Folk Music Company
      1808 W. 103rd St., Chicago

      http://www.worldfolkmusiccompany.com/

      I have attached a couple of the songs Anna wants
      to record with friends in peace and justice.

      This will be fun! Anna would like to have 50-100
      people sing along.

      We will practice a little bit and then make the
      recording. There will be some refreshments - no
      alcohol though. (Anna knows better than that;
      i.e. - 'can anyone say, no scream singing
      allowed.')

      You may pre-order the CD even if you can't attend
      the Live CD Recording
      Session. Just send your order request & payment
      to Anna Stange, at 13125 S.
      Winchester, Blue Island, IL 60406.

      http://www.annastange.com

      For $25, you receive an autographed copy of When
      Will We Ever Learn: Songs of Peace & Justice and
      a jar of Anna's homemade jam or jelly (your
      choice). For $50, you'll receive an autographed
      copy of When Will We Ever Learn: Songs of Peace
      & Justice, a jar of Anna's homemade jam or jelly
      (your choice), and a When Will We Ever Learn
      t-shirt. For a $100+ contribution, you'll
      receive all of the above and a personal thank you
      printed on the CD package.

      Attached is one of the few songs we will sing
      Friday and due on the album:

      'Bring our soldiers Home' (c) Dave Martin, 2003

      'Iko Iko' New words by Anna Stange, 2004

      Please come sing along with Anna on October 5th.
      Thanks for your support. Peace to you.

      Best,

      -Lionel

      Lionel@...